Hello! I did get a Nintendo DS for my birthday and have been playing Brain Training for about 10 days now, and I think I am really getting better at mental maths. There are several games with one set of 20 mental maths questions and one with 100 questions and you have to beat your time to get high scores. At first I was rubbish but now I'm getting quicker and quicker and using strategies to work out the questions (for example, using number bonds to ten, partitioning etc). The game is also good for improving memory and practising reading so all in all I think it's doing me some good!
School starts next Monday eeek! I'm looking forward to it but also quite nervous...I'll update on the ICT I see being used soon....bye bye and Happy New Year!
Love rach
xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment